Pro Age Medical & Aesthetics is a great place for women to “get back on track”. Many of our female patients come to us with a concern, “a slow, gradual loss of quality of life”. That does not have to be you, WE ARE HERE TO HELP!
There are many types of “Peptides”. One of our most popular peptide services naturally and organically increases IGF-1 levels
Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH)
Released by the brain to tell you body’s somatotrophs to secrete stored growth hormone. These peptides are commonly combined with GHRP’s (Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides) for maximum effects.
Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide (GHRP)
GHRP is a synthetic analogue of the hormone “ghrelin” and stimulates the release of an endogenous growth hormone (GH) from the anterior pituitary. Specifically, GHRP will increase the number of somatotrophs in a growth hormone pulse by limiting the amount of somatostatin. GHRP’s are commonly combined with GHRH (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone) for maximum result.
- Stimulates GH secretion and can provide steady increase of GH and IGF-1
- Minimal effect on cortisol and prolactin levels
- Promotes slow wave sleep called delta wave (portion of sleep responsible for highest level of muscle growth, memory retention and hormone replenishing
- The action of CJC-1295 is potentiated by adding GHRP
- Synthetic ghrelin analogue that induces the release of endogenous GH within the somatotrophs of the anterior pituitary
- Increases the number of somatotrophs in a GH pulse by limiting the amount of somatostatin present.
- Ipamorelin lowers somatostatin levels which increases GH
- Ipamorelin is very similar to GHRP 2 and 6 in that it mimics ghrelin and targets a specific GH pulse
- Doesn’t affect the release of cortisol, acetylcholine, prolactin or aldosterone
- Less hunger stimulation as commonly seen with GHRP 6
- The reduction of cortisol release makes Ipamorelin a common selection for secretagogue therapy
- PT 141
- Ibutamoren (MK-677)
- Thymosin Alpha-1