HGH (Human Growth Hormone)
HGH or Growth Hormone plays a very critical role in your body.
HGH literally stands for Human Growth Hormone. It is what stimulates the many processes that let your
body grow from a child to an adult.
But growth hormone does so much more than only allow you to grow in size. It plays a crucial role in your body’s on-going growth and development throughout your life.
Growth hormone is kind of like the oil that keeps your body’s machine running at peak performance.
Growth hormone stimulates and regulates the renewal and regeneration of every cell in your body.
Growth hormone is necessary to keep your bones strong, to build lean muscle, and to maintain the delicate balance between fat metabolism and muscle growth.
What is Human Growth Hormone Therapy?
Despite the many critical roles growth hormones plays in your body, its level does decrease as you get older. Just about all the signs and symptoms we relate to “ageing,” are in fact, reflective of lower levels of growth hormone.
As your growth hormone production decreases, your ability to repair and renew cells also gets worse. That can lead to:
- Sagging skin
- Slower recovery from sickness or injuries
- Slower metabolism resulting in weight gain
- Loss of muscle and bone density
- Sexual wellness issues
- An overall feeling of weakness and fatigue
- The purpose of growth hormone therapy is to put back what time and nature have taken away. HGH therapy can slow, and in some cases even reverse, those many age-related conditions, and improve your overall well-being.
HGH doctors and their patients continue to document and report many positive benefits of HGH therapy, including:
- Improved fat metabolism, resulting in a leaner body and increased energy levels.
- More restful sleep resulting in improved brain functioning, decreased risk of obesity, and better moods.
- Improved libido and sexual performance
- Growth hormone benefits your cardiovascular system, your cholesterol levels, and your immune system.
- HGH has also been shown to:
- Help lower blood pressure
- Help lower cholesterol
- Decrease insulin resistance
- Improve bone density
- Increase lean muscle mass
- Increase skin health
- Slow hair loss